Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm such a tease...


Yes, yes, I know. You wanted recipes. You wanted pictures. You wanted all things sweet.

Well, life kind of happened. And now, this small business thing seems to be taking off with a life of it's own... so there's that.

But there's good news, too. I have every intention of coming back to blogging. It might not be tomorrow... it might not even be next week. But it will be soon, that I can tell you.

And in the absence of my wit and words of delicious wisdom... here is some inspiration and a taste of what's to come... (you see what I did there? I'm so punny. And a dork. So sue me.)


naked cake dots...


spinach-artichoke pinwheels and baked brie with figs...


yea, yea... not edible, I know... I couldn't resist...



mint limeade and fresh apricot tea...

and lest you all think I am ACTUALLY Martha Stewart... this is for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment