Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coming Soon...

So, it's fairly common knowledge (if you know me at all) that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen producing edibles of all kinds (but usually sweets!) for my friends and family. From time to time, I receive requests for my recipes/kitchen secrets. With such requests growing more frequent as of late, I have decided to embark upon (*gasp*) a baking blog, to add to the thousands currently populating The Internets. Here, I will share my favorite recipes, modifications, and other baking wisdom (or my version of such). Hope y'all enjoy! Drop me a line anytime if you have requests for a recipe or topic you would like to see here!

Posts coming soon....

Mint Limeade
Cake Pops
A's Famous Apple Pie
Brownie Truffles
Spinach Pinwheels
and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment